Orange Sriracha Mayonnaise, it is the perfect addition to the already spicy fried pickle recipe. While I like to use dill pickles for this, you can always make your own. Cooking Divine has a great recipe for those as well! Homemade Habanero Pickles Recipe. These bad boys are also a very quick and easy recipe to make. You can literally have it all done in under 10 minutes, just in time for the big game or as guests arrive at your next get together. Live to Eat!
5.0 from 1 reviews
Spicy Jalapeno Deep Fried Pickles
Spicy Jalapeno Deep Fried Pickles Recipe: This spicy and crunchy fried pickle appetizer is a perfect compliment to any sandwich or burger.
Author: Cooking Divine
Serves: 6 servings
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Jar of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles
- 2 Jalapenos (chopped finely)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- Peanut Oil for Frying
- Add the flour, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper to a bowl.
- Drain the pickles in a colander and then dip each into the flour mixture until coated. Set aside to dry.
- In a separate bowl add the breadcrumbs and jalapenos.
- Beat the egg and dip each pickle into the egg and then generously coat with breadcrumb and jalapeno mix.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan to 350 degrees.
- Fry the pickles for about 1-3 minutes each until golden brown.