Salami and Provolone Puff Pastry Rollups Recipe: This is a unique take on a classic Italian combination. I actually came up with the idea for this appetizer with a mouth full of salami and provolone that I was snacking off a charcuterie board. My first thought was of course, how can I make this already fattening appetizer even more unhealthy and delicious?
As I feel like I get busier and busier with each passing day (which could perhaps be true), I find myself more and more gravitating to the recipes that take 30 minutes or less. You can actually see that section of my blog out pacing the rest of the website. This recipe is no different. Simply roll up the salami and provolone, top with some olive oil and parmigiana reggiano and slap it in the over for 20 minutes.
Live to Eat!
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- 8 Slices of Salami
- 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Parmigiana Reggiano Cheese
- ¼ Cup Flour for Rolling Pastry Dough
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Defrost 1 sheet of puff pastry in the refrigerator.
- On a floured table, roll out the pastry dough so that you have roughly 2 9x9 inch squares.
- On each square lay out evenly across 4 slices of salami each (8 total).
- Layer each sheet with the same amount of sliced provolone.
- Roll each sheet tightly and cut into 4 equal roll ups.
- Lay the rollups on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Top with parmigiana cheese and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
OMG! This recipe has Brian,John, Jim and Rich written all over it.
Loved this appetizer, it was perfect to have for a crowd.
These look delicious. I was looking for an appetizer to make for our Super Bowl party. I found this recipe on Pinterest and I will be making it for our party. Thanks!
That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.
I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
Ercannou’s essential tools best adsense alternative
I have noticed you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic, you
can earn additional bucks every month. You can use the
best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more details simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your