Pumpkin Spice French Toast
Pumpkin Spice French Toast Recipe: This pumpkin spice french toast recipe is sure to send your fall brunch game into Beast Mode!
Author: Cooking Divine
Serves: 6 servings
- 6 Slices of Thick White Bread (or Texas toast)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Fresh Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree (not flavored)
- ½ Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- Maple Syrup (for topping)
- Powdered Sugar (for topping)
- *optional Whipped Cream (for topping)
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and the milk.
- In a medium skillet, melt 1 T butter on medium high.
- Deep each piece of bread into the pumpkin mixture. Press down so that the bread soaks up the maximum amount of batter.
- Place the bread (3 at a time) onto the skillet and cook for 3 minutes each side until brown. Melt ½ T of butter for each side you cook.
- Top with maple syrup, powdered sugar and optional whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.