Philly Cheesesteak Egg Roll Recipe: Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday! This is one of the all time best appetizers and tastes absolutely amazing! You could probably say that this is my favorite Football Sunday Appetizer Recipe!
I love just about anything fried and when you add cheese to the mix, well… game over! These little treats are going to knock your socks off. Not to mention, they are incredibly easy to make and quick too. You can prep the cheesesteak egg rolls ahead of time and store them in the fridge until right before your party. Then simply take them out and fry it up real quick.
Frying the Philly Cheesesteak egg rolls only takes a couple of minutes and if you are not careful they can burn before you even know it. So keep a close eye on these when cooking them.
And as always… Live to Eat!
- 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1½ Pounds Sirloin Steak (cut into small pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 Jalapenos (chopped)
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Provolone Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Egg
- Canola Oil for Frying
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the peppers and onions.
- Saute for 5 minutes until the onions are translucent and the peppers begin to soften.
- Add the mushrooms, jalapenos, salt and pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the steak and cook together for an additional 5 minutes or until steak is medium rare.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add all the cooked ingredients to a food processor and chop into very small pieces blended together.
- Heat the canola oil in a medium to large sauce pan until it reaches 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile lay out the egg roll wrappers and add a large pinch of cheese followed by a scoop of the steak mixture.
- Roll the egg rolls up according to the instructions on the package and seal with egg wash.
- Fry the egg rolls for about 2-4 minutes each, rolling over to fry each side.
- Remove and server.
It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this wonderful post to improve my know-how.
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any
browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my blog
not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!
I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got hi
quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative
I am truly delighted to glance at this webpage posts which consists of
lots of helpful data, thanks for providing