Honey Spiced Pork Loin (One Pot Recipe) – this recipe calls for about 5 minutes prep time. I kid you not – 5 minutes! That is why I love one pot recipes. You throw a bunch of ingredients in a dutch oven and then set and forget it in the oven.
This particular recipe has been my favorite one pot recipe thus far, although I see many, many more on the horizon for me. The spices and honey burst onto the flavor stage carrying the succulent pork and hardy potatoes with them. I cannot stress enough how much I love this one pot pork recipe.
When I say easy, I mean easy… 1,2,3 and you shove this bad boy in the oven for 45 minutes. What comes out is an entire meal for your family that you only have to spend 5 minutes of your time preparing.
Because the ingredients bake together in tight quarters, not only does the pork absorb the spices, but the potatoes, green beans and carrots get a flavor kick as well.
I would say, make this recipe if you are pressed for time, but screw that! Make this recipe if you want to taste one of the most amazing pork dishes that you will ever have!
As always.. Live to Eat!
- Oil for Greasing Pot
- 1½ to 2 Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- ½ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ½ Teaspoon Allspice
- 8 Small Red Potatoes (cut in half)
- 3 Carrots (cut into coins)
- 3 Cups Fresh or Frozen Green Beans
- Grease a dutch oven with oil and preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Season the pork loin with salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine the honey, Dijon mustard, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and allspice... mix together until completely smooth.
- Rub the pork loin with the honey mix and place in the dutch oven. Pour the rest of the mix over the pork and into the pot.
- Spread the potatoes, carrots and green beans throughout the rest of the pot.
- Cover the pot and place in oven for 45 minutes.