5.0 from 1 reviews
Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Marcona Almonds and Blue Cheese
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates Stuffed with Marcona Almonds and Blue Cheese Recipe: Sweet, savory, salty and of course, bacon!
Author: Cooking Divine
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 24 dates
- 24 Medjool Dates
- 12 Teaspoon Blue Cheese
- 48 Marcona Almonds
- 8 Strips of Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the almonds on an un-greased baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes or until they are fragrant.
- Remove almonds from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut the dates in half lengthwise and remove the pits.
- Fill each date with ½ t blue cheese and 2 almonds. Fold dates back together (they will seal themselves).
- Wrap each date with ⅓ strip of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Bake on greased baking sheet for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.