5.0 from 2 reviews
Avocado and Cilantro Cream Soup
Creamy Avocado Soup made with Fresh Cilantro.
Author: Cooking Divine
Recipe type: Soup
Serves: 8 servings
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Peel and remove pits from avocados - place in bowl.
- Mash avocados finely with a fork and set aside.
- In a medium pot heat the cream, chicken stock and fresh cilantro on high heat until it begins to bowl.
- Lower heat and add the avocado.
- Continue to cook until avocado is melted into the soup base.
- Remove from heat and place in blender. Blend together until smooth (BE VERY CAREFUL BLENDING HOT LIQUIDS).
- Return to pot and heat on medium low - add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.