Spicy Jalapeno Guacamole Recipe
Spicy Jalapeno Guacamole Recipe - this guacamole is jam packed with simple, yet mind blowing ingredients. This will be your favorite guacamole recipe!
Author: Cooking Divine
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6 servings
- 3 Ripe Avocados Peeled & Pitted
- ½ Tomato
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Chopped Jalapeno
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- ½ Lime (Squeezed)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Peel & Pit the avocados and add to a mixing bowl. Mash with a fork or your hands (leave a little chunky).
- Add the onion, chopped jalapeno, chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper to the avocado and mix together well.
- Gently fold the tomatoes into the rest of the ingredients at the end.
- Serve immediately - If making in advance, cover well and refrigerate.