Guacamole to dip these bad boys in. The flavor will blow your mind. Live to Eat!
Deep Fried Chicken Quesadillas
Deep Fried Chicken Quesadillas Recipe: Yeah that's right, we deep fried quesadillas and the results are nothing short of phenomenal!
Author: Cooking Divine
Serves: 6 servings
- 12 Fajita Size Tortillas (about 6 inches wide)
- 3 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Cups Chicken (shredded)
- 2 Cups Unseasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- Oil for Frying
- Saute the peppers and onions in a medium saucepan until onions are translucent and the peppers soften (5-7 mins).
- Add the chicken to warm it up (2 mins)
- Place 6 tortillas on a flat surface - add a small portion of chicken/pepper/onion and top with shredded cheese.
- Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- In a shallow pan (large enough to fit tortillas) beat the eggs.
- In another pan (same size) spread the bread crumbs.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip the quesadillas in the egg on both sides then dip both sides into the bread crumbs.
- Fry each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.