Autumn Pumpkin Spiced Martinis Recipe: Get ready to toast the best time of year with this amazing pumpkin flavored martini recipe! What says cold weather and shorter days better than a refreshing adult beverage! These martinis can be made ahead of time and assembled quickly as a knock out opener to your fall harvest get together!
It’s like Starbucks and your favorite cocktail lounge got together and had a beautiful baby. A couple of these drinks will more than put you in that autumn state of mind.
The garnish puts the presentation over the top. Just rim the glasses with caramel sauce that you pick up at the grocery store. Crush some cinnamon graham crackers and roll the caramelized glasses in them to get the final look. Right before you serve this pumpkin spiced martinis, sprinkle some more graham crackers onto the top of the drink and you are good to go.
As I said before, make the pumpkin mixture the night before and place in your refrigerator so that all you have to do is add the vodka and pour.
As always… Live to Eat! Or in this case… Live to Drink!
- 2 Cups Half and Half
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree (unflavored)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Cups Vodka
- ½ Cup Cinnamon Graham Crackers (crushed finely)
- Caramel Sauce
- In a large sauce pan heat the half and half, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin puree on medium heat until the ingredients melt together (5 minutes - there may be some clumps).
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into a bowl through a fine strainer to remove sugar and pumpkin clumps.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Refrigerate mixture until cold (2 hours - overnight).
- Mix equal parts pumpkin cream mixture and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Rim martini glasses with caramel and then crushed graham crackers.
- Pour martinis into glasses and top with additional crushed graham crackers.